The gratitude and vision of Honourable Chief Minister, Sh. Virbhadra Singh towards the benefit of the teachers, students and staff members have been pursued by the board through the following initiatives:
- The board has achieved complete computerisation of all its operations.
- The declaration of Results, Examinations and Affiliations of schools are done online.
- Admit cards, Roll Numbers, Results are communicated online.
- All the Notifications related to examination centres are made available online.
- Re-checking and Revaluation forms and results are being provided online through School Login.
- The Admit Cards, Results, Roll Numbers of examinations like TET, JBT and recruitment in various depts. are available online.
- The Information and Notices related to the public welfare are made available online and loaded on to HPBoSE website every day.
- HPBoSE has digitized the records like Result Sheets, Gazettes etc. and Digital Records have helped various Departments/Students/Stake Holders to pursue verification process efficiently.
- The payments made to the invigilators and teachers during examinations are being done on the same day.
- All the transactions made in favour of the teachers for paying the Allowances related to evaluation purposes are done through online payment.
- All the Book Distribution Centres are benefitting by the Online System of the Board.
- Affiliations and Examination processes of State Open Schools are made online through School Login.
- Under the governance of the board a Recruitment Cell has been established which takes care of the Examinations and Recruitments for different departments.
- Plus-Two (+2) Examination Results are declared within 25 days and Matric (10th) Examination Results are declared in first week of May.
- Compartment Examinations are held in the month of June and Results declared on 30th of June so that the students with Compartment can take admission in the colleges.
- Students can retrieve the copy of their answer sheets through filling RTI.
- The Board distributes the Meritorious Awards to Students, Teachers, Schools and Principals who have achieved excellent performance. They are awarded by the Honourable Chief Minister, Sh. Virbhadra Singh every year at State Level function.
- The Final Results of Plus-Two and Matric are provided by a Special Team that hands over the Original Certificates to all the Schools so that the students do not have any problems in pursuing their further Education.